Labels

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Meet me at the gap at noon...we will party tell we drop.

Gap Ollie _ me (Darrin)
Photo by: Dale Hill
Norman, Ok Gap.  I think we called this one the Kung-fu Gap...dont confuse this with the Kung-fu Gap in Edmond, Ok.  My dad took these photos of Tim and I one Sunday.  I am a little more tweaked then Tim and I think when I landed I only rolled for a bit before I slid out on the slick asphalt.


Gap Ollie _ Tim Way
Photo by: Dale Hill


As you can tell Tim was a little more spot-on or bolts as skateboarders have said for a while now.
I think this was around '97 or '98.


2 comments:

Derek said...

Bolts!! Nice photos. I love old skate pics. More!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Derek. I had to update the post to reflect when I estimate the photos to have been taken.